Allwin Therapy Chair
The Multi Therapy chair has impressive, contemporary features and a functional design. The robust, durable construction withstands the daily heavy‐duty stress of clinical practice. It is created for ambulatory nephrological treatment (haemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis), transfusion medicine (plasmapheresis, blood cell separation) and oncology.
- Incline is regulated by three hinged upholstery segments which form a comfortable seat, stretcher or bed.
- A readily available adjustable pillow provides additional neck support.
- The adjustment is controlled by either patient or staff with the use of a remote hand switch.
- Numerous contours may be adjusted to meet individual relaxation preferences from upright siting to the Trendelenburg position, which is most effective in counteracting hypotension
- It comes with 4/3/2 numbers of individual adjustable actuators
- The chair weighs approximately 80 kgs and has a weight lifting capacity of 150 kgs
- It comes with a user friendly remote control to adjust all the desired positions